- There are three areas you can relax/socialize in:
- Locker (public area where you can interact with other players)
- Dorm (private area where you can change the look of your avatar and name)
- Event Room/Lounge (another private area. However, you can invite others into the room)
- There are seven type of activities you can participate in:
- Disc Golf
- Shield Soccer
- There are currently two quests, Rise of the Jumbotron and Quest for the Golden Trophy. You can access in-depth guides for the quests over at: http://rec-room.wikia.com/wiki/Quest
- In the Rise of the Jumbotron, up to four people can team together to take down robots. There are four type of laser guns: pistol, submachine gun, shotgun (available in Act II), and a rail gun (available in Act III).
- To reload the laser pistol, pull the backend of the gun backwards. It has 5 shots per reload. Another method is to flip it in the air. This method allows you to carry two weapons and reload one as the pistol is in the air.
- To reload the laser submachine gun, pull down the bottom end of the handle. It has 22 shots per reload.
- To reload the laser shotgun, pull the backend of the gun backwards. It has 3 shots per reload.
- To reload the rail gun, pull the red handle backwards. It has 3 shot per reload and it has a knockback effect.
- In the Quest for the Golden Trophy, up to four people can team together to take down goblins. There are four type of equipments: shield, sword, longbow, and crossbow
(available in Act II).
- There are multiple ways to equip yourself. For example, you can use two swords, a sword and shield, or a crossbow with a shield. However, a longbow reguires two hands to operate.
- You can visit a Rec Room wiki to read more about the other games: http://rec-room.wikia.com/wiki/Rec_Room_Wiki